Supplier number as a cost driver
Each additional supplier increases complexity and thus costs money. Do you know your costs associated with this complexity?
These costs arise due to...
- Poor cost prices as a result of fragmented and thus lower purchasing volume per supplier
Lack of order processing and delivery routines
- Frequent creation of new suppliers in the ERP system in the area of procurement and accounting.
- Lengthy approval processes with multiple approval levels
- Acquisition and maintenance of master data
- Various supplier qualifications
- Involvement of Supplier Quality Department
- New or even unknown contacts at the supplier
- High communication and logistics effort
- Different delivery and payment conditions
- Unknown form formats and transmission paths
- Low-value single and free text orders
- Surcharges for small quantities
- Elaborate delivery date tracking
- Different marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, ...)
- Different payment methods (credit card, PayPal, Alipay, ...)
- Payments in foreign currencies
- Customs clearance
- Processing of complaints
The higher the number of your suppliers, the higher your time and cost to manage them.
Supplier reduction made easy
As a full-service supplier, we take over your suppliers and thus relieve you of everything that causes effort and costs in procurement: from the inquiry to the delivery.