One-time orders as cost drivers
Each one-time order with a new supplier increases the cost. Do you know your costs associated with this effort?
These costs arise due to...
- Lengthy approval processes with multiple approval levels
- New or even unknown contacts at the supplier
- Acquisition of new master data
- New creation of the supplier in the ERP system in the areas of procurement and accounting
- Various supplier qualifications
- Involvement of the Supplier Quality department
- High communication and logistics effort
- Deviating delivery and payment conditions
- Unknown form formats and transmission paths
- Low-value single and free-text orders
- Elaborate delivery date tracking
- Different marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, ...)
- Different payment methods (credit card, PayPal, Alipay, ...)
- Payments in foreign currencies
- Processing of complaints
- Maverik Buying (delivery and invoice are already in house, but neither procurement nor accounting was involved in the procurement process)
The higher the number of your suppliers, the higher your time and cost to manage them.
One-time orders / spot buy made easy
As a full-service supplier, we take over your suppliers and thus relieve you of everything that causes effort and costs in procurement: from the inquiry to the delivery.